Thanks for any donations that will help me to continue withe the virtual classes! I am alone in my business so these costs add up.
I love sharing with you! Thank you ❤️
Saturday May 23, 2020 @ 2 pm Atlantic
Using Cool Expansion and microwave tecniques.
1. The Cool solution primaries heated and stirred. C1 Fuchsia, C5 Yellow and C9 Turquoise
2. Kettle full of boiled water
3. Citric acid
4. Plastic or glass 4 Cup measuring cups
5. 2 - 1/8 yd longs 6-7"x 36"
6. Your Color Wheel Clock print is you have one...not necessary as I will use mine.
7. Cool Expansion Color Wheel card set.
8. Several side beakers or containers tp hold measured solutions.
8. Sense of humor.
You should have an apron and gloves on. No mask needed because we are not using powdered dyes, but feel free to wear one.
This little dyeing session will help you virtually get out of the house and take an informal class with me. We will have a few laughs and make for beautiful wool