Join Lucy's Saturday Zoom Dye Class Saturday March 28 the 4pm Atlantic time. FREE
Meeting ID: 565 215 1062
Please have on hand
1. your 3 Primary jars W1 Red, W5 Yellow, W9 Blue heated and stirred.
2. Kettle full of boiling water
3. Citric acid
4. A 4 cup measuring cup to dye in (could use a wide mason jar).
5. 1 medium microwavable container approx 7 or 8 inches or so
6. 1/8 yd soaked natural wool. or equivalent, if using yarn have 2 - 20g skeins
You should have an apron and gloves on. No mask needed because we are not using powdered dyes, but feel free to wear one.
This little dyeing session will help you get out of the house and virtually take a class with me. We will have a few laughs and make beautiful wool together. It will boost your confidence and spread your wool dyeing wings.